A New Year is always a great time to re-evaluate brushing habits and ensure your kids are getting the best brush for their time! Below are simple tips to ensure that they get a quality brush:
- Grip: Hold your toothbrush very lightly. Someone should be able to swipe that toothbrush right out of your hand!
- Circles: Brush in gentle circles.
- Gums: Put half of the toothbrush on your gums and half on the tooth.
- Angle: Angle your brush towards the gum line.
- DO NOT RINSE! – The best tip is to spit but not rinse at bedtime. This allows the vitamins from the toothpaste to strengthen teeth for a longer period of time.
Follow these tips for a healthier, happier smile!
Dr. Randi Polster